It is our ultimate goals to provide high quality care in a safe environment filled with creative learning experiences and recreational activities. The classroom environment is a place where the child can do things for himself/herself. It brings out his/her full potential, and is constructed to satisfy his/her physical, mental, intellectual, social and spiritual needs.
A child must be at least 3 years old; toilet trained, be able to follow instructions, good attention span and goes through the Parent & Child Interview upon admission to the Montessori Program.
Each new child that is accepted to our Montessori Program will have an orientation session before the regular class starts.
We strongly promote staying with the Montessori program for the duration of a three year cycle. Because of this, priority of admission will go to our returning students first. After re-enrolments are received admissions are accepted as follows:
- Younger siblings of returning students
- Children of staff members
- New admission received after re-enrolments of returning students are processed according to the Date Application received
- Request information before filling in Application Form – either by phone or email
- Fill in Online Application Form along with non refundable Application Fee
- Book a date for your Child & Parent Interview
- Reply our confirmation acceptance email before the deadline date
- Attend our Parent Orientation Session
- Submit the non refundable Registration Fee by July 1st of the school year
Method of Payment
- Set up monthly automatic direct deposit to Morning Star Account
- Postdated cheques address to Morning Star Montessori Center
- Non refundable Registration Fee by July 1st
- Monthly School Fee by the first date of each month